Sketch Table Builder (STB) is a very simple plugin that helps you generate tables from a single symbol and a CSV of data.
For each entry in the CSV, STB duplicates your original “cell” symbol, positions it in a grid and assigns the entry data from the CSV to the first text override it finds.
From there you can quite easily batch replace the first row with a different symbol for table headers, or group colums/rows to help modify sizing/layout.
- Download the latest version from the releases page.
- Double-click to install in sketch
- Select the symbol you want to use as your table “cell”
- Run “Build Table” from the plugins menu
- Select the CSV that has the data you would like to fill your table with